Founded in 2004, NetBrain is the market leader disrupting the network automation space. Its ground-breaking automation platform leverages the power of dynamic maps to provide CIOs and network teams with end-to-end network visibility while enabling adaptive automation across the organization’s physical, virtual and software-defined networks. Today, over 2,000 of the world’s largest enterprises and managed services providers leverage NetBrain’s platform to automate network documentation, troubleshooting, and change management.
“NetBrain’s success is due to our people, and over the years, we have been fortunate to attract top talent because of our unique culture and exciting mission to transform the network management industry.” - Lingping Gao, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of NetBrain
GROW WITH US!
Machine learning technology is of vital importance to NetBrain’s next generation software platform. We are seeking a Senior Software Engineer who is passionate about conquering challenging problems including interpreting data mining results and implementing complex machine learning algorithms. As a member of our R&D team, you’ll play a critical role in working with members from both engineering team and product team to deliver top-notch technology solutions across multitudes of the world’s largest enterprises and managed service providers.
• Design, document and implement best-of-breed neural network models, real-time analytic models to process high volume enterprise data.
• Collaborate with an all-star team of Data Scientists, Product Managers, and Software Developers to build and provide expert-level support to our Machine Learning products.
• Collaborate with Development Team to improve Data Schema and provide support to MongoDB, Elastic Search performance Issue.
• Involve in designing Machine Learning architecture and identifying innovative approaches to maximizing our data utilization and interpretation.
• 3+ years of experience in designing and building large-scale data mining and machine learning products that are well-designed, cleanly coded, well-documented, and operationally stable.
• 3 years of hands-on software development experience with proficiency in Python, C++, Java, C#.
• Solid experience in working with databases (relational and NoSQL) and Elastic Search.
• Experience with deep learning frameworks such as TensorFlow, Theano, Keras, Pandas, NumPy, scikit-learn.
• Experience with Spark ML/Hadoop
• Some experience in Machine Learning, Data Mining, Statistical Inference, Mathematical modeling or similar fields.
• Excellent understanding of algorithms and data structures for optimization.
• Master's degree or Ph.D. in Computer Science, or related field.
• Fluent in Mandarin.