Founded in 2004, NetBrain is the market leader disrupting the network automation space. Its ground-breaking automation platform leverages the power of dynamic maps to provide CIOs and network teams with end-to-end network visibility while enabling adaptive automation across the organization’s physical, virtual and software-defined networks. Today, over 2,000 of the world’s largest enterprises and managed services providers leverage NetBrain’s platform to automate network documentation, troubleshooting, and change management.
“NetBrain’s success is due to our people, and over the years, we have been fortunate to attract top talent because of our unique culture and exciting mission to transform the network management industry.” - Lingping Gao, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of NetBrain
GROW WITH US!
NetBrain technologies, the market leader in network automation based in Burlington MA, is looking for a Manager - Support and Services, to be the local leader of Technical Support and Advanced Services in Boston. You will have the opportunity to build up a world class team of engineers, focused on delivering value for our growing Enterprise customer base and help them take their NetBrain usage to the next level.
NetBrain’s Support and Services team is responsible for driving Customer Success through providing deep NetBrain expertise including System Architecture, Deployment, Customization and Training to our rapidly growing Enterprise customer base. If you are passionate about solving Enterprise Network problems through automation and visualization, this is the perfect place for you.
- Recruit, build and manage a world class IT client services organization consisting of network and system engineers, responsible for:
o Perform post-sales deployment, configuration, and customization of NetBrain software in customer networks
o Troubleshoot customer NetBrain issues via web meetings, phone and email
o Train and assist customers on using the many features of NetBrain software to manage their network in a variety of use cases
o Be the single point of contact during customer engagements as the NetBrain expert
o Liaise closely with the development teams in order to incorporate new technologies and improve the product portfolio
- Develop, refine and track team KPIs such as Customer Adoption and On-time, high quality delivery of NetBrain Advanced Service projects
- Mentor, coach and develop the team – provide ongoing development for the team in both technical and project management skills
- Provide leadership in customer relationship management, escalations and critical feature gaps
- Experience as a leader for a software or related business (Network background strongly preferred)
- Experience in a technical support and/or professional services role highly desirable
- Exceptional communication skills via presentations, written and verbal
- Experience in hiring, retaining and developing top caliber talent
- Excellent people management skills, including ability to influence customers and stakeholders
- Strong customer success mindset
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Travel: Up to 25% depending on the need