Founded in 2004, NetBrain is the market leader disrupting the network automation space. Its ground-breaking automation platform leverages the power of dynamic maps to provide CIOs and network teams with end-to-end network visibility while enabling adaptive automation across the organization’s physical, virtual and software-defined networks. Today, over 1,500 of the world’s largest enterprises and managed services providers leverage NetBrain’s platform to automate network documentation, troubleshooting, and change management.
“NetBrain’s success is due to our people, and over the years, we have been fortunate to attract top talent because of our unique culture and exciting mission to transform the network management industry.” - Lingping Gao, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of NetBrain
GROW WITH US!
Spend your pre-graduation time (30+ hours/week) getting real-world experience in analyzing marketing data. We are looking for a Marketing Analyst Intern who will serve as a full-fledged member of our growing Digital Marketing Team, with strong possibility of becoming full-time hire after graduation.
As a Marketing Analyst Intern, you will help streamline and maintain our reporting operations, data analysis deliverables, pipeline, processes, and tools.
• Research web traffic analytics
• Create reports/dashboards using BI tools (Tableau/Power BI) by compiling data from different platforms (Salesforce, Marketo, Google Analytics etc.)
• Review lead and customer database for accuracy and proper segmentation
• Review and analyze data from our marketing automation campaigns/social media campaigns
• 2 years of college or university majoring in Marketing, Communications, English, Advertising, Business or related.
• Analytical mind-set, able to compile and synthesize data from multiple sources and systems
• Prior work or academic experience with MS Excel, PowerPoint, Tableau/Power BI
• A go-getter with high level of initiative and self-directed motivation, comfortable working with minimal supervision
• Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills