Founded in 2004, NetBrain is the market leader disrupting the network automation space. Its ground-breaking automation platform leverages the power of dynamic maps to provide CIOs and network teams with end-to-end network visibility while enabling adaptive automation across the organization’s physical, virtual and software-defined networks. Today, over 2,300 of the world’s largest enterprises and managed services providers leverage NetBrain’s platform to automate network documentation, troubleshooting, and change management.
“NetBrain’s success is due to our people, and over the years, we have been fortunate to attract top talent because of our unique culture and exciting mission to transform the network management industry.” - Lingping Gao, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of NetBrain
GROW WITH US!
Sales enablement is the critical link in our go to market strategy. We have sales professionals, both in the field and within an inside sales environment, selling a highly technical, complex solution to a variety of buyers each with different initiatives and challenges. Sales enablement culls best practices from across the organization, packages them up and incorporates them into our sales methodology. The job of the Sales Enablement Specialist is to ensure that effective selling doesn't happen by chance - it is formulaic. The Sales Enablement Specialist will hold a key individual contributor role in driving revenue by supporting our sales organization's success. This position will be focused on training and systems to improve the productivity and ramp time for our reps. This individual should be skilled at understanding stakeholder needs and translating those into a world-class training program.
- Develop, manage and deliver sales enablement programs for sales team and members of other customer facing teams
- Scale delivery of enablement to a global team through innovative use of tools and platforms facilitating in-person and virtual classrooms
- Leverage data to assess performance of sales personnel to determine need for additional training
- Partner with sales management to ensure effectiveness and retention of enablement
- Act as liaison between Sales, Marketing, Product Management, Post-Sales teams to develop world-class content
- Gather feedback from sales teams on a regular basis to continuously improve enablement programs
- Bachelors degree in related field
- 3+ years of experience providing sales training and broader sales enablement programs supporting inside and field SaaS sales organizations
- Experience successfully developing, implementing, executing, and measuring impactful sales enablement programs that are aligned with the vision of the organization
- Passionate developing others
- Experience with variety of enablement methodologies (presentation, role plays, coaching) to maximize retention of delivered content
- Experience with modern sales and sales enablement systems such as Salesforce, Seismic, Absorb LMS, Captivate
- Familiarity with The Challenger Sale, Target Account Selling, Strategic Account selling a plus
- Ability to quickly learn the variety of solutions and services, target customer personas and associated business processes
- Intermittent travel as needed (10-15%)